Baylor College of Medicine
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Administrative Support Coordinator III
at Baylor College of Medicine
Texas Medical Center, Houston, TX
Hiring up to $55,569
Staff Job Category:
Under general supervision, performs administrative and general office duties of a responsible and sometimes confidential nature. May supervise/lead the work of clerical support personnel and assign work to others.
- Preparing or overseeing the preparation of routine financial/expenditure documents for the organizational unit, maintaining routine financial/expenditure files, and following up on vendor inquiries.
- Preparing regular reports, gathering and summarizing data.
- Organizing, screening, and prioritizing mail; answering questions and furnishing information on behalf of supervisor.
- Using personal computer and related software for word processing, graphics, databases, and spreadsheets.
- Generating, assisting with and proofreading general correspondence.
- May work with confidential information where discretion is necessary to protect confidentiality, and may maintain confidential files and records.
- Setting up and typing financial, statistical, and textual reports from source documentation.
- Copying and filing documents.
- Processing various personnel and financial transactions within SAP; troubleshooting and resolving problems with SAP.
- Distributing and maintaining departmental announcements.
- High school graduate/GED.
- Five years of directly relevant administrative experience.
- Additional technical training beyond high school.
- Requires a working knowledge of SAP.
The following is a list of the Required and Optional documents for this position. Please be sure to have them ready before you submit your application.