Baylor College of Medicine
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Administrative Support Coordinator II
at Baylor College of Medicine
Texas Medical Center, Houston, TX
Up to $42,000
Staff Job Category:
Under general supervision, performs complex administrative support duties. May lead the work of clerical support personnel.
- Using personal computer and related software for word processing, graphics, databases, and spreadsheets.
- Setting up and typing financial, statistical, and textual reports from source documentation.
- Organizing, screening, and prioritizing mail; answering questions and furnishing information on behalf of supervisor.
- Making travel arrangements and reservations.
- Generating, assisting with, and proofreading general correspondence.
- Copying and filing documentation.
- Processing various personnel and financial functions within SAP; troubleshooting and resolving problems with SAP.
- Preparing regular reports, gathering and summarizing data.
- May work with confidential information where discretion is necessary to protect confidentiality, and may maintain confidential files and records.
- High school graduate/GED.
- Additional technical training beyond high school.
- Four years of directly relevant administrative experience.
The following is a list of the Required and Optional documents for this position. Please be sure to have them ready before you submit your application.