Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Instructional Designer in Houston, TX at The Bartech Group
Job DescriptionJob #: 192143
*Compensation (Hourly Range):
If you are an experienced Instructional Designer looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some over the nation’s biggest companies. Our client has a need for an Instructional Designer. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you!
Your specific duties as an Instructional Designer will include:
- Support the development of up-to 30 (20 minute) online learning activities for GSFSGroup.
- Contractor will need to have experience using Cornerstone to develop training modules.
- Experience with LMS or CBT development is critical.
- Proficiency/familiarity with Adobe Captivate, Cornerstone, HTML File and Flash Language.
- Learning modules will be used as a follow-up to classroom training to support Retail Dealers associates to include F&I Process, Behavioral Model, Retail Process Practices, Product Knowledge, and Compliance.
- First 30 to 60 days will be spent on layout formulation.
As an Instructional Designer you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
- Instructional Designer
- Looking for someone who has developed professional and engaging learning modules and/or online continuing education.
- Contractor will need to provide samples of online training previously developed.
- Individual should reside in Greater Houston or Dallas/Fort Worth area and may work remotely, but will need to travel to office from time to time.
- Samples of online training will be required.
- Proficiency with Adobe Captivate required, familiarity with Cornerstone LMS a plus.
As an Instructional Designer with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with 40 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits.
Available benefits for Instructional Designer Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience!