Bank of America Corporation
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Treasury Sales Officer
at Bank of America Corporation
- The Treasury Sales Officer (TSO) will be responsible for managing and aggressively growing treasury revenue across a portfolio of Large Corporate E&P clients. They will partner with Corporate Bankers, Trade, Liquidity, Investment, FX partners and others across the enterprise develop customized working capital & treasury solutions that meet client objectives.
- The TSO will focus both on new client acquisition and expansion of existing relationships.
- The TSO will be accountable for revenue growth, client planning, client calling, portfolio development, pricing strategy and proposal/presentation development/delivery.
- The TSO will maintain an intense client focus, treasury industry expertise, thought leadership and a broad understanding of bank structure and the operational aspects of Global cash management products and services.
- The TSO will possess strong interpersonal skills and appropriate financial acumen.
- Over 5 years of treasury management/corporate banking experience
- Proven business development skills with a corporate client set
- Strong relationship management skills & trusted advisor approach
- Ability to sell across GTS solutions, with strong GTS solution knowledge
- Knowledge and ability to articulate Treasury insights, best practice, innovation etc.
- Broad and deep familiarity with US treasury management products, services and trends
- Ability to function effectively under time pressure as an individual contributor
- Collaborative approach to business in support of close team environment
- Strong Executive presence both internally/externally
- BA Degree, or equivalent (Business, Accounting or Finance preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Ability to travel
- Familiarity with corporate market segment of Energy &/or Power
- CTP designation
Shift:1st shift (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
At Bank of America, we’re creating real, meaningful relationships with individuals, businesses and communities to help them focus on what matters most. Every day, we connect with 57 million customers, using our skills and expertise to help make their lives better.
We are committed to attracting and retaining top talent around the world to ensure we continue to deliver together for our customers, clients and communities. Along with taking care of our customers, we want to be a great place for people to work, and we strive to create an environment where all employees have the opportunity to achieve their goals.
Learn about some of the ways Bank of America is making a difference in the communities we serve.
Learn about the six areas that guide Bank of America’s efforts to help make financial lives better for customers, clients, communities and our teammates.
Diversity and Inclusion
Each employee brings unique skills, background and opinions. We see diversity and inclusion as our platform for innovation and a key component in our success.
Learn about our four values that represent what we believe.