Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Oil and Gas Audit Partner
at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP
- Job ID
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a leading advisory, tax and assurance firm whose specialized professionals guide clients through an ever-changing business world, helping them win now and anticipate tomorrow. Headquartered in Chicago, Baker Tilly, and its affiliated entities, have operations in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 147 territories, with 33,600 professionals. The combined worldwide revenue of independent member firms is $3.4 billion. Visit bakertilly.com or join the conversation on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
It’s an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!
- Lead all assurance efforts for the Oil and Gas industry to include business development and client service
- Effectively direct all phases of engagement planning and administration
- Maintain active communication with clients to manage expectations, ensure satisfaction, and lead change efforts effectively
- Consult, work with, and service client base to make recommendations on business improvement and process improvement and serve as a business advisor to client
- Team with other partners and senior managers on proposals and business development calls
- Understand and manage firm risk on audits and proposal
- Manage, develop, train, and mentor staff on projects and assess performance for engagement and year-end reviews
- Actively participate in recruiting talent to the firm
- Attend professional development, networking events and training seminars on a regular basis
- Adhere to the highest degree of professional standards and strict client confidentiality
- Twelve (12+) plus years of public accounting experience desired, experience in the oil and gas industry required
- CPA required, Master's degree desired
- Excellent leadership, organizational, interpersonal and communications skills, ability to effectively manage and mentor a staff
- Demonstrates initiative, imagination, resourcefulness, creativeness, and independent thinking
- Ability to develop a practice through business development initiatives
- Superior client service skills
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.