Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Financial Planning Senior Associate
at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP
- Job ID
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a leading advisory, tax and assurance firm whose specialized professionals guide clients through an ever-changing business world, helping them win now and anticipate tomorrow. Headquartered in Chicago, Baker Tilly, and its affiliated entities, have operations in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 145 territories, with 34,700 professionals. The combined worldwide revenue of independent member firms is $3.6 billion. Visit bakertilly.com or join the conversation on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
It’s an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!
- Preparing or supervising preparation of financial plan reviews, investment reviews, reports and insurance illustrations
Perform investment, tax and personal planning research
Oversee investment and insurance application preparation
Maintain client data in CRM system and prepare trade and distribution instructions
- Oversee the response to client service requests. Prepare portfolio analysis for the Lead Advisor
- Bachelor's Degree required - Finance, Accounting
- CFP or PFS or Series 65 Certificates required
- Three (3) to Five (5) years of experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Relationship Management
- Ethical conduct
- Time Management Skills
- Self-motivated, highly driven, entrepreneurial personality
- Perform operation aspects on the Schwab and TD custodian platforms
- Manages a Financial Planning Associate
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.