Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Financial Planning Associate
at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP
- Job ID
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP (Baker Tilly) is a leading advisory, tax and assurance firm whose specialized professionals guide clients through an ever-changing business world, helping them win now and anticipate tomorrow. Headquartered in Chicago, Baker Tilly, and its affiliated entities, have operations in North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. Baker Tilly is an independent member of Baker Tilly International, a worldwide network of independent accounting and business advisory firms in 145 territories, with 34,700 professionals. The combined worldwide revenue of independent member firms is $3.6 billion. Visit bakertilly.com or join the conversation on LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter.
It’s an exciting time to join Baker Tilly!
- Preparing or supervising preparation of financial plan reviews, investment reviews, reports and insurance illustrations
- Perform investment, tax and personal planning research
- Oversee investment and insurance application preparation
- Maintain client data in CRM system
- Produce financial plans under direction of Lead Advisor
- Prepare portfolio analysis for the Lead Advisor
- Prepare trade and distribution instructions
- Oversee the response to client service requests
- Bachelor’s degree required in Personal Finance, Finance, Accounting or other relevant discipline
- CFP License preferred or ability to obtain within 24 months of hire date
- One to three years of financial planning or wealth management experience required
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Relationship Management
- Ethical Conduct
- Time Management skills
- A self-motivated, highly driven and entrepreneurial personality
Baker Tilly Virchow Krause, LLP is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.