Auto Chlor - New Orleans
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Auto Chlor - New Orleans
Auto-Chlor Services, LLC is currently seeking a Regional Manager for our South Texas Region to oversee all aspects of business operations at their assigned branches including hiring, motivation, discipline, customer relations, sales, equipment repair and service, collections and financial management. This individual works to achieve growth in number of customers served, increased sales and profitability of the existing account base, and the training and development of staff to achieve these goals. This is a hands-on position where the work occurs in the field with our customers, our Branch Managers, and their team members.
- Managing and coordinating overall operations and sales of the branches that they are responsible for leading.
- Completion of routes in the branches
- Managing accounts receivable with your branch manager at each branch location within your region.
- Projecting sales revenue and managing budget. Responsible for completing payroll for all team members within your region.
- Hiring New Team Members and Process Team Member Terminations
- Work with the DOS in joint effort.
- Coordinate and grow Account Executive's sales efforts, key accounts list and target accounts list.
- Support your team members in providing the tools necessary to be successful.
- 4 year degree preferred
- Must be able to organize and direct oneself and effectively supervise others.
- Must be able to find a solutions or deal proactively with work-related issues.
- Must be able to take care of the customers’ needs while following company procedures.
- Must have at least three years’ experience in a management role.
- Must be able to provide guidance and feedback to help others strengthen specific knowledge/skill areas.
- Must have a basic understanding on business concepts and issues.
Auto-Chlor Services, LLC has an excellent Team Member benefits package which includes, medical, dental, 401K, vacation, profit sharing plan (one of the best employer-funded retirement programs around) and much more.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.