Auto Chlor - New Orleans
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Auto Chlor - New Orleans
Auto-Chlor Services, LLC is currently seeking a Branch Manager for our local branch to achieve growth in number of customers served, increase sales and profitability of the existing account base, and train and develop team members to achieve these goals. This is a hands-on position where the work occurs in the field with our customers and team members.
- Run operations at the branch level and drive sales to meet branch goals.
- Hires, motivates and disciplines all team members at the branch level.
- Responsible for customer relations, sales, equipment repair and service, collections and financial management at the branch level.
- Works hands-on in the field with the team members to provide exceptional customer service.
- Ability to move quickly, think fast and hone in skills on negotiation, objection resolution, and problem solving in selling and servicing customers in a highly demanding, diverse market place.
- Ability to manage team members and customers, expand into new markets, develop future leaders and maximize profitability.
We offer a competitive base salary, lucrative bonus potential, and a company vehicle. Auto-Chlor Services, LLC has an excellent benefits package which includes, medical, dental, 401K, vacation, profit sharing plan (one of the best employer-funded retirement programs around) and much more.
If you are a person who pursues opportunity, growth, and desires to win, we have an opportunity for you! Apply by submitting a resume now! Our business is exciting, fast paced and challenging. Our positive momentum drives us forward every day!
- 2 years plus of successful sales experience
- Excellent verbal communication skills
- 2 years plus of management experience
- Attention to detail, sense of urgency, and entrepreneurial spirit that are crucial to your success as you work to improve the strongest, most professional service and sales team in the industry.
- A strong work ethic needed for market development
- Ability to close deals
Full Time/ Exempt
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.