Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Austin Industries
- Requisition ID
- Business and Financial Operations
Austin Industrial, Inc. is a leading General Contractor that provides construction, maintenance, turnaround, specialty, and plant services within the oil, gas, chemical, power, and manufacturing industries. We are currently seeking an experienced Program Manager.
This position will be based in our La Porte, Texas corporate office.
We are looking for a Program Manager to be responsible for organizing and executing programs and activities for our team. You will be tasked with developing programs to support the organization's strategic direction, as well as creating and managing long term goals. You will also be in charge of developing budgets and operating plans for projects, writing project funding proposals, and post project findings reports.
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have prior experience in both project management and team management. A Bachelor's degree is required; an industrial construction or maintenance background is preferred.
- Organizing programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Developing new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Creating and managing long-term goals.
- Developing a budget and operating plan for the program.
- Developing an evaluation method to assess program strengths and identify areas for improvement.
- Writing program funding proposals to guarantee uninterrupted delivery of services.
- Managing a team with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities.
- Ensuring goals are met in areas including customer satisfaction, safety, quality and team member performance.
- Implementing and managing changes and interventions to ensure project goals are achieved.
- Meeting with stakeholders to make communication easy and transparent regarding project issues and decisions on services.
- Producing accurate and timely reporting of program status throughout its life cycle.
- Analyzing program risks.
- Working on strategy with the marketing team and keeping them informed on new technology being implemented.
- Manage and meet deadlines with little oversight.
- Bachelor degree or master degree in business or related field.
- Proven experience in program and/or project management.
- Proven stakeholder management skills.
- Proven experience managing a team.
- Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Understanding of project management.
- Willingness to travel up to 30% of your time.
- Ability to manage/oversee several projects simultaneously.
- Comfortable presenting and public speaking.
We offer excellent benefits including medical insurance, dental insurance, matching 401k and we are proud to be a 100% Employee Owned Company!
Austin Industrial is an Equal Opportunity Employer and participates in E-Verify.
No agency inquiries please.