Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Austin Industries
- Requisition ID
- Industrial Maintenance
The HVAC Technician is responsible for performing installs, repairs and maintenance to a variety of equipment including: refrigeration, air conditioning, electric motors, heating units, heat pumps, hermetic compressors, commercial furnaces, boilers, burners, intake and exhaust fans, economizers, humidifiers, capacity controls, semi-hermetic compressors, split systems, flame safeguard controls, air compressors, air driers, and packaged units throughout the district. Be able to perform maintenance/repair and install at times HVAC equipment such as window units and commercial/industrial building refrigeration units. * *being familiar with industrial chiller units is a plus
- Analyze, Plan, and Perform Preventive Maintenance of HVAC System throughout the district
- Plan shutdowns for maintenance and repair pumps including chill water, heating water and condensation pumps.
- Troubleshoot, repair and make modifications to HVAC System
- Adhere to all city, state, and federal regulatory statues
- Maintain maintenance records as required by City, State, and EPA regulations
- Order and maintain parts needed to repair and maintain HVAC Equipment
- Manage relationship with all major vendor accounts
- Properly maintain and safeguard district assets.
- Other Duties as assigned
Must have a Texas Journeyman Electricians Lic or State HVAC Contractor’s Lic
5-10 years of experience as an HVAC Technician