Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Vice President of Customer Success
at Carousel Industries
- # of Openings
- Job Location
- US-Virtual Office (US Based)
Carousel Industries is one of the fastest growing IT companies in the US, poised for explosive growth. As a premier IT services firm, we offer an extensive portfolio of services and technologies that span the following areas: unified communications and collaboration, networking, data center, security, and cloud-based solutions. Through our partnerships with leading technology vendors—like Cisco, Avaya, Microsoft, HPE, and Fortinet, for example—Carousel offers innovative IT leadership, consultative, professional, and managed services to help our clients drive transformation within their organization. Founded in 1992, Carousel serves more than 6,000 customers, including 35 of the Fortune 100. Carousel has been recognized by multiple publications and industry consortiums as a top technology integrator and managed services and cloud solution provider–including the Inc. 500/5000, Healthcare Informatics 100, and CRN MSP Elite 150. Headquartered in Exeter, RI, Carousel has more than 1,400 employees based in 27 offices–with three Network Operating Centers nationwide.
We are searching for those who are fueled by an inner drive to make a difference and to push their professional and technical capabilities to the next level. If you are someone who wants to become the “go to person” or the “subject matter expert” in your field, then Carousel is the place for you. Ask Carousel employees what makes them stick around for five, 10, or 20 years, and they’ll tell you it’s the brilliant people with whom they collaborate and the opportunities for personal and professional growth.
In addition to gaining a quantum leap in your technical IQ, Carousel is a fun place with a work hard / play hard mentality and an inspiring culture. Whether it’s assembling a team to compete in the next Tough Mudder or enjoying a summertime BBQ, Carousel employees consider their peers as family. To learn about our team and how you can be part of the Carousel family, find us at www.carouselindustries.com, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Carousel being a customer centric organization, the role of VP - Customer Success is a critical leader responsible for maintaining and growing all recurring revenue streams including cloud services, as well as, ongoing maintenance contracts and managed service agreements. Within these recurring revenue services, either directly through management of personnel as well as indirectly through working with partners throughout the business, this leader will have influence over the entire quote to cash process and accountability for the end-to-end customer experience. This includes building the processes and supporting systems development efforts necessary to drive improved customer retention/loyalty and drive clarity in cost to service to optimize business support models.
Responsible for continuous improvement and reporting of results, creating and delivering business plans to key stakeholders, and ensuring support and alignment across the leadership team. Ensure that the Customer Success team is working collaboratively with responsibility for executive communications with the customer and Carousel. Strong relationship builder with a focus on aligning and collaborating with key stakeholders; Business Unit Executives, Sales Executives, Delivery Executives, CX Executives, Consulting Executives, Partners and their Executives to drive an integrated, consistent customer-centric approach.
The goals of the VP - Customer Success include:
• Oversight and ultimate accountability for all complete organizational annuity revenue streams as understood through customer loyalty and retention, and measured by the following metrics:
o Renewal rate (both $ and %)
o Churn Rate (both $ and %)
o Customer Lifetime Value by Product Architecture & Customer Size
o Customer Profitability / Cost to Serve.
• Build and develop the Customer Success/Lifecycle Advisory Team and processes to drive expanded levels of customer satisfaction through provisioning, MAC support, consumption management, adoption and training services to reduce time to value, and the definition and launch of high and low touch strategies.
• Represent Carousel at the highest levels within customers.
• Advocate innovation and effectively lead through change.
• Serve as lead spokesperson and agent for Customer Success.
• Develop and deliver Quarterly Success Review.
• Establish company definitions and goals for customer growth.
• Embed competencies to improve and innovate experiences.
• Enable employees to deliver value at every step of the value chain at the lowest possible cost.
Manage Customers as Assets of the Business:
• Enable and inspire decision-making by treating customers as assets.
• Elevate customer growth/loss as success metric of the business.
• Build company definitions of customer segments, and customers to invest in.
• Establish indicators of growth or loss of relationship.
• Lead company prioritization of investment on high-impact experiences.
• Help leaders deliver united communication and focus on experiences.
Drive Company Leadership, Accountability, and Decisions:
• Unite leaders by focusing the organization on improving customers' business.
• Engage leaders personally in the build out of the competencies.
• Unite leadership communication and messaging.
• Enable employees to deliver value; remove non-value-added rules and barriers.
• Drive rigorous communication.
• Unite leaders in building a lens for decision-making that begins with growing customers as assets.
• Education: B.A./B.S., Master’s degree preferred.
• Ten plus years’ experience in leading customer-facing organizations. Proven successful consulting with key technical and sales acumen.
• Ability to manage influence through persuasion, negotiation, and consensus building.
• Strong empathy for customers and a passion for revenue and growth.
• Effective measurement and management of diverse teams is a required skillset.
• Demonstrated desire for continuous learning and improvement.
• Enthusiastic and creative leader with the ability to inspire others.
• Strong ability to manage process execution; particularly IT systems or 3rd party vendor software; experience with cloud vendor systems such as Microsoft or Cisco a plus.
• Proven ability to work across internal teams (Engineering, Product Operations, Sales, Finance, etc.).
• Strong understanding of Managed Services business operations and experience working in the IT services industry a plus.
• Excellent executive level communication and presentation skills.
• Ability to work under pressure, intense focus on delivering the ultimate client experience.
• Results-driven and execution-oriented personality, ready to take ownership and get results.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office 365 Suite (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, SharePoint).