Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Project Coordinator - Carrier Services
at Carousel Industries
- # of Openings
- Job Location
- US-Virtual Office (US Based)
Carousel Industries is one of the fastest growing IT companies in the US, poised for explosive growth. As a premier IT services firm, we offer an extensive portfolio of services and technologies that span the following areas: unified communications and collaboration, networking, data center, security, and cloud-based solutions. Through our partnerships with leading technology vendors—like Cisco, Avaya, Microsoft, HPE, and Fortinet, for example—Carousel offers innovative IT leadership, consultative, professional, and managed services to help our clients drive transformation within their organization. Founded in 1992, Carousel serves more than 6,000 customers, including 35 of the Fortune 100. Carousel has been recognized by multiple publications and industry consortiums as a top technology integrator and managed services and cloud solution provider–including the Inc. 500/5000, Healthcare Informatics 100, and CRN MSP Elite 150. Headquartered in Exeter, RI, Carousel has more than 1,400 employees based in 27 offices–with three Network Operating Centers nationwide.
We are searching for those who are fueled by an inner drive to make a difference and to push their professional and technical capabilities to the next level. If you are someone who wants to become the “go to person” or the “subject matter expert” in your field, then Carousel is the place for you. Ask Carousel employees what makes them stick around for five, 10, or 20 years, and they’ll tell you it’s the brilliant people with whom they collaborate and the opportunities for personal and professional growth.
In addition to gaining a quantum leap in your technical IQ, Carousel is a fun place with a work hard / play hard mentality and an inspiring culture. Whether it’s assembling a team to compete in the next Tough Mudder or enjoying a summertime BBQ, Carousel employees consider their peers as family. To learn about our team and how you can be part of the Carousel family, find us at www.carouselindustries.com, Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
Focus on superior customer service and delivering the best customer experience while coordinating projects. Acting as the single point of contact for CI PMs and/or customer directly, aligning dates for a successful cutover. Ensuring that the products ordered match what the carrier is delivering, and the customer is continually informed. The Project Coordinator will be responsible for the order lifecycle from post- sale to installation. Attention to detail and problem resolution is required.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for coordinating carrier cutovers with customer and/or CI PM.
- Coordinates project review meetings with internal and external resources as needed to meet service deliverables.
- Serves as a single point of contact for all project related issues and concerns.
- Responsible for interfacing with internal work/project teams and ensure project objectives are met.
- Ensure projects adhere to the predetermined time line and all required closeout paperwork and documentation has been completed.
- Responsible for managing assigned expedited projects
- Coordinates multiple service offerings, voice, data, internet & TV.
- Manages Carrier Service projects only.
- Resolves and/or escalates issues in a timely fashion.
- Confirms On-Boarding documentation is completed
- Creates network inventories for Carousel Industries based on Carrier Cut Sheets
- Attends all project cutovers with Carriers via bridge
- Monitors all orders for accuracy
- Confirms CI PM assigned to projects
- Updates daily tracker for order status & progress
- Provides continual updates to assigned CI PM, no less than every 10 days.
Non-Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist Project Manager and Implementation Manager with projects or administrative support tasks as needed to support client projects.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- 5+ years of experience working in the telecommunications industry in a service roll.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Possess an understanding of provider network facilities (POTS, T1, MPLS, SIP, Fiber/Ethernet, DYIP, ect).
- Ability to follow directions.
- Ability to adjust to rapidly changing priorities.
- Problem solving on the fly
- Time management
- Must be familiar with Telco and Cable Company services, terminology, and process for ordering, repair & escalation