Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
GL Staff Acountant Houston, Texas Central area
at Ascendo Resources
Our Central Houston client is searching for a GL Staff Accountant to join their growing team! This requires a total of 2 – 4 years of GL accounting experience with good tenure (no more than 2 jobs in this time frame). Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance is also required.
The qualified Staff Accountant be experienced in month end close/reporting assistance, journal entries, reconciliations, expense reports, audit assistance, and tax.
ERP experience is required, but Dynamics experience is preferred. Intermediate Excel skills are needed (formulas and pivot tables, etc).
Great base, discretionary bonus, benefits, retirement plan, and chance to develop professionally within a synergistic team environment! Client will interview immediately! Will hire right candidate immediately!! Compensation to mid-60s contingent upon salary history and relevant experience; discretionary bonus, great benefits, retirement plan, and more!
At Ascendo Resources we believe in building lasting relationships. We’re experts at matching our client’s organizational goals with the ideal candidate. We strive to meet both the candidates' objective of finding their desired position and employers' need to find the best possible resource for their organization. Your Ascendo business professional will be your sole point of contact whether searching for a direct hire employee or interim resource. This methodology allows the organization and Ascendo professional to build a more effective and efficient partnership.
Ascendo Resources is transcending the staffing industry. By joining us, you will have a ground-breaking opportunity to be a part of our fast-growing organization. Join the Ascendo Resources Talent Network today!
What is a Talent Network?
• Bachelor’s in Accounting or Finance
• 2 – 4 years of GL accounting to include journal entries (different types), reconciliations, month end close and reporting assistance, tax, audit assistance, and more
• ERP experience (Dynamics preferred)
• Intermediate Excel – formulas and pivot tables, etc
• Strong attention to detail
• Maturity/commitment regarding work ownership, work product, deadlines, etc
• Great attitude and team player mentality
• Good tenure – m more than 2 jobs in 4 years