Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Onsite Product Training Specialist South Region
at Ascend Learning
Ascend Learning; LLC (www.ascendlearning.com) is a leading provider of technology-based educational, curriculum and assessment solutions for high-growth careers in a range of industries, including healthcare, fitness and wellness, and insurance and financial services. We provide outcomes-based solutions aimed at helping people enter, sustain and succeed in their chosen fields. Ascend employs more than 1,000 employees, with headquarters in Burlington, Mass., and offices in Kansas City metro, Phoenix metro, Minneapolis-St. Paul, Walnut Creek, California, Ann Arbor, Michigan, New York and the U.K.
ATI Nursing Education, a division of Ascend Learning is the leading provider of online instruction, remediation, analytics, and consulting solutions for nursing programs. Founded in 1998, ATI uses progressive data analytics and compelling content to help nursing students master core content, develop into practice-ready nurses, and succeed on the NCLEX. Together with nursing schools, we’re preparing the next generation of nurse leaders, ready to provide skilled and safe nursing care in a rapidly changing healthcare marketplace. Currently, ATI works with 20,000 nurse educators, 2,500 nursing programs, and 225,000 students.
The Onsite Product Training Specialist position drives and supports ATI product integration and ATI product knowledge with virtual and onsite client training’s and ensures a positive client experience. The Onsite Product Training Specialist partners directly with the Integration Specialist Nurse Educator, collaborating with the Client Success Coordinators, Client Success Strategists and Client Executives to deliver superior client training support. This position will work remotely and travel to clients within the assigned South territory.
- Learn and maintain "expert" knowledge of all ATI solutions.
- Present product trainings virtually to large and small faculty sessions.
- Present product trainings onsite to faculty groups.
- Provide detailed client follow-up to support service delivery and answer additional questions related to product training and client needs.
- Support sales team in ensuring timely onsite/virtual orientations when demand exceeds sales bandwidth.
- Support ISNE to create and integrate CA/CM.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- Two years of industry related experience preferred
Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to deliver dynamic onsite and virtual training presentations
- Ability to communicate effectively with both internal and external customers
- Capable of quickly learning and communicating the ATI product line offering effectively
- Proficient with current technology and experience with MS Word, Outlook, CRM, Excel, PowerPoint, WebEx
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to successfully manage daily responsibilities
- Detail oriented with thoroughness and accuracy when accomplishing a task
- Demonstrated problem solver
- Works well independently and with team members
- Must be able to work on the computer and phone for long periods at a time
- Flexibility to occasionally work nights/weekends to meet client needs
- Ability to travel 50-75% to clients
Ascend Learning, LLC is proud to be an equal opportunity employer (M/F/Vets/Disabled). No agency or search firm submissions will be accepted. Applications for U.S. based positions with Ascend Learning, LLC must be legally authorized to work in the United States and verification of employment eligibility will be required at the time of hire.