Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Gallagher is a global leader in insurance, risk management and consulting services. We help businesses grow, communities thrive and people prosper. We live a culture defined by The Gallagher Way, our set of shared values and guiding tenets. A culture driven by our people, over 30,000 strong, serving our clients with customized solutions that will protect them and fuel their futures.
- Builds, expands, and solidifies relationships with existing clients at all levels within the company
- Leads appropriate resources to address the client's risk/capital management needs
- Secures existing business and drives the sale of additional services and coverage levels
- Cultivates relationships with most senior buyer in the client organization as well as with day-to-day client representatives and buyers
- Prepare and negotiate fee-based pricing of services, ensuring account profitability in a value-based approach for the scope of service and costs associated with the client service agreement
- Has retention goals
- Bachelor's degree and 5 or more years client coordination and/or claims management experience
-- or --
High school diploma/GED and 10 or more years client coordination and/or claims management experience
- License required
- Able and willing to travel approximately 25% of the time
- Professional designation may be preferred, such as CPCU, CIC or ARM
- Minimum 1 year experience with A.J. Gallagher is preferred
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Able to quickly diagnose critical issues
- Interested candidates must submit an application and resume/CV online to be considered
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be willing to submit to a background investigation; any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a background investigation
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States. For U.S. employment opportunities, Gallagher hires U.S. citizens, permanent residents, asylees, refugees, and temporary residents. Temporary residence does not include those with non-immigrant work authorization (F, J, H or L visas), such as students in practical training status. Exceptions to these requirements will be determined based on shortage of qualified candidates with a particular skill. Gallagher will require proof of work authorization
- Must be willing to execute Gallagher's Employee Agreement or Confidentiality and Non-Disclosure Agreement which requires, among other things, post-employment obligations relating to non-solicitation, confidentiality and non-disclosure
Gallagher offers competitive salaries and benefits, including: medical/dental/vision plans, life and accident insurance, 401(K), employee stock purchase plan, educational expense reimbursement, employee assistance program, flexible work hours (availability varies by office and job function) training programs, matching gift program, and more.