ARS National Services, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at ARS National Services, Inc.
Job Status: Full-Time (Mon- Fri 8am to 5pm)
Industry: Call-Center, Collections, Sales, Customer Service
The Recruiting Assistant supports the Recruiters and The Selection Operations Manager with various aspects of the selection process. The primary responsibility will include scheduling phone screens/interviews, performing clerical functions, updating information and processing background checks.
- Correspond with job applicants to notify them of opportunities
- Conduct phone screens to evaluate qualified applicants
- Upon qualification, invite and schedule candidates to interview with hiring manager/recruiters
- Provide follow-up correspondence to candidates on recruiting status via phone and email
- Maintain and update applicant tracking sheet with all applicants screened and action taken on each.
- Responsible for answering incoming calls, screening them as necessary, and directing them to the appropriate personnel
- Establish relationships with candidates and create an ongoing pool of talent to best fill opportunities
- Provide administrative support to the Recruiting team; ordering background checks, following up on background checks and the status, disburse and collect all new hire paperwork, perform OFAC searches and Banned Collectors search on all new hires.
- Assist with other admin duties and projects that may include, but not limited to, filing, scanning, creating, tracking, and maintaining reports.
- Assist with site support including; supplies, facility and special projects.
- Communicate with candidates throughout the selection process, including sending candidates the ARS Welcome Letter.
- Customer Service-Provides a high level of customer service to ensure a pleasant experience for all applicants.
- Organization Skills- Scheduling multiple interviews, requires efficiency and organization.
- Time Management- Ability to work in a fast environment juggling multiple tasks.
Technical and/or Functional Skills & Knowledge
- Proficient in Word & Excel
- Detail oriented
- Well organized
- Impeccable attendance
- Ability to be managed remotely
- HS. Diploma required; College Degree or coursework a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Minimum of 6 months in an admin/clerical position