ARS National Services, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Call Center Supervisor
at ARS National Services, Inc.
The Call Center Supervisor is a leader in the company who manages and develops a team of Account Representatives in our call centers. Supervisors drive revenue performance through strategy execution, coaching and skill building, change management, and tracking of results. The Supervisor is responsible for creating a positive customer and employee experience through high standards of personal conduct and quality conversations. In addition, the Supervisor creates a culture of respect, transparency, and personal accountability through engaged and inspiring leadership and effective communication.
Status- Full Time
Industry: Call-Center, Collections, Sales, Customer Service
- Build a high functioning team of Account Reps who consistently meet productivity and work effort targets
- Maintain target levels of performance and quality
- Execute a prescribed inventory management process and dial strategy
- Identify skill gaps, diagnose behavioral drivers, and coach to improve
- Drive performance management process, including scorecards, mid-year and annual review trends and personnel decisions
- Assist Account Reps with challenging or escalated customer calls
- Maintain up-to-date level of product and procedural knowledge by being attentive to and acting upon changes communicated through internal Change Communication Process, including email updates, team meetings, trainings and other shared messages
- Develop solutions dedicated to fostering a positive work environment, teamwork, growth and high morale within the department
- Conduct mandatory call listening, team meetings, and individual coaching sessions to ensure that all Account Reps are creating a positive customer experience
- Understands and executes to meet all client requirements, changes and strategies
Minimum Qualifications for Collections Supervisor:
- High school diploma or GED required; college coursework or degree a plus
- 2-4 years of supervisor experience preferably in a customer-contact environment
- Intermediate computer skills including Outlook, Excel and Word
- Intermediate math skills
- Exceptional communication skills including verbal, written, one-on-one and team
- Demonstrated negotiation skills with a knack for finding creative solutions
Ability to satisfactorily meet Company's criminal background investigation criteria
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Annual Flu Shots
- Paid Time Off
- EAP Resources
- Paid Holidays- New Years Day, Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day, The Day After Thanksgiving, Christmas