Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Aftercare Assistant - Part Time
at Archdiocese of Galveston-Houston
Openings as of 10/17/2019
- Aftercare Assistant - Part Time JobID: 1241
- Position Type:
- Date Posted:
St. Anthony of Padua Catholic School
- Date Available:
- Hold a college degree or currently attend college.
- Receive a criminal background check clearance.
- Be trained and verified in our Safe Environment child abuse awareness.
- Accepts and supports the philosophy of Catholic Schools .
- Always put children’s safety first.
Part time position for SAOPCS Beyond the Bell Program - After School Program
Providing supervision for elementary and middle school students after school.
We seek nurturing, responsible, active individuals who love children to work as our After School Teachers. This position will require you to multitask - vigilantly supervise children during play and homework time, plan and execute daily activities, prepare and serve snacks, and provide some academic assistance to students in grades 6th - 8th grade.
Work Year: school days August 2019 – May 2020 with some additional training days
Min./Max. Hours: The hours are Monday through Friday 3:30 to 6:30 (15 hours weekly)
Education/Experience: Be responsible, energetic, mature and nurturing with excellent interpersonal skills - talents in physical education, art, music, or education are a plus!