Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
The Graphic Designer will apply art, design, and copy layout skills to create visually engaging concepts such as logos, promotional and branding materials, communication media, and other print and digital materials.
- Collaborate with coworkers vertically and horizontally across the organization, approaching projects from a team perspective and understanding that different perspectives make a product stronger and more thoughtful.
- Clearly communicate and present design concepts to stakeholders taking into account business requirements, crucial to-market timelines. Utilize active-listening to better understand stakeholder needs and concerns.
- Consults with product line MarComm Managers or Product Marketing Managers, and/or other team members as needed on complex or specialized projects.
- Create original visual media that communicates the desired message in an engaging and unified way.
- Select fonts for written copy; produces sample layout for approval by Product Marketing Managers or other project participants.
- Prepare drafts of design work and provides samples to editorial or other appropriate staff or departments for review.
- Develop campaign themes, standards and individual pieces based on a user-first approach, while incorporating business needs and timelines. Create new branding materials that can span print, digital and on-premise applications in support of a range of product lines.
- Create and implement flat and HTML5 infographics, ads, specialty landing pages and social media graphics supporting Marketing and Communications initiatives.
- Prepares print orders and assembly instructions on notification of final approval.
- Effectively manage workflow to ensure all critical deadlines are met across multiple complex projects.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Organized with attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently on an assignment.
- Ability to work collaboratively as a member of a team.
- Action Oriented
- Customer Focus (internal & external)
- Drive for Results
- Functional/Technical Skills
- Priority Setting
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Up to three years of experience with technical oilfield equipment or service providers
- Advanced Excel skills; including Microsoft Office suite.
Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite or other similar design software.
- Major or significant coursework in Art, Graphic Design, or related disciplines highly preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite or other similar design software.
Education, Licensing, and Certifications:
- Bachelors degree in Graphic Design or related field.
Must be able to present a Professional portfolio