Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Global Benefits Vice President
Aon is looking for a Global Benefits Vice President ( located anywhere within the United States)
We currently have an exciting career opportunity to lead the Globally Mobile Employee (GME) benefits center of excellence (COE) in the US. The selected candidate for this position, a Vice President role, will manage and grow the existing team of experienced colleagues who are currently dedicated to supporting Aon’s globally mobile clients and their employee mobility needs.
Your impact as a Global Benefits Vice President
You will manage a high performing team of specialists, work closely with colleagues who lead the existing three COEs around the world (Dubai, London and Singapore) and participate in the planning of strategy, market and products to serve our clients.
This career opportunity offers diversified people, business management and client exposure. The essential duties of the selected candidate will include, but not necessarily limited to:
- People Management –experienced people management, objective setting and goal planning, identifying support and growth needs of the team, participating and providing content into the global centers of excellence process and performance. Participate in and deliver results to the America’s operations group representing the GME COE. Monitor trends and legislation from the Americas that impact the business and share with fellow colleagues in the COEs and the practice.
- Client relationship management – including project management, fee setting, revenue projections, delivery of key deliverables, provide technical expertise within the Global Benefits practice, develop cross selling opportunities with other Aon practices and accountability for meeting all billable recovery goals. The candidate will be responsible for managing the day-to-day work required by clients, coordinate the client team and respond to client inquiries.
- New business development – including expansion of existing business and new business revenue goals, prospect/opportunity management, and reporting activity/new business within sales reporting application.
- Intellectual capital development and training – the candidate is expected to possess a solid understanding of GME Benefits, lead or participate on special project teams. The ideal candidate will also train and mentor junior members of the team to help them develop their understanding of GME benefits and consulting skills.
- Communication skills – the candidate must have excellent communication and presentation skills, work well with internal and external Aon client team members. The candidate will be capable directing and working as a team member dependent on the specific need of the COE.
You Bring Knowledge and Expertise
- Priority will be given to candidates with a minimum of 5 to 10 years of international, expat/GME or non-US benefits experience in consulting, insurance or professional services firm.
- Prior people management experience
- Ability to demonstrate skills to effectively lead and work in a cohesive team environment
- Ability to communicate with a variety of internal and external parties.
- Strong management and strong analytical ability
- Strong organizational skills, ability to identify, lead and handle multiple projects in as fast-paced and time-sensitive environment
- Bachelor’s degree is preferred
We offer you
A competitive total rewards package, continuing education & training, and tremendous potential with a growing worldwide organization.
Our Colleague Experience
From helping clients gain access to capital after natural disasters, to creating access to health care and retirement for millions, Aon colleagues empower results for our clients, communities, and each other every day. They make a difference, work with the best, own their potential, and value one another. This is the Aon Colleague Experience, defining what it means to work at Aon and realizing our vision of empowering human and economic possibility. To learn more visit Aon Colleague Experience.
Aon plc (NYSE:AON) is a leading global professional services firm providing a broad range of risk, retirement and health solutions. Our 50,000 colleagues in 120 countries empower results for clients by using proprietary data and analytics to deliver insights that reduce volatility and improve performance.
By applying for a position with Aon, you understand that, should you be made an offer, it will be contingent on your undergoing and successfully completing a background check consistent with Aon's employment policies. Background checks may include some or all of the following based on the nature of the position: SSN/SIN validation, education verification, employment verification, and criminal check, search against global sanctions and government watch lists, fingerprint verification, credit check, and/or drug test. You will be notified during the hiring process which checks are required by the position.
Aon provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, veteran, marital, or domestic partner status. Aon is committed to a diverse workforce and is an affirmative action employer.
Nothing in this job description restricts management's right to assign or reassign duties and responsibilities to this job at any time.