AmTrust Financial Services, inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at AmTrust Financial Services, inc.
- Requisition ID
- Position Type
- Regular Full-Time
AmTrust Surety is searching for an experienced and knowledgeable Surety Branch Manager. They will be responsible for the development and fulfillment of goals established for profit, service, relationship management with producers, accounts, competitors and other company departments.
• Working closely with the Home Office and branch staff in the underwriting process. Make underwriting and production recommendations and decisions according to established parameters.
• Work with Sr. Management, staff, and agents, to meet overall department and branch goals.
• Operate within the branch structure and help train surety team members.
• Directing all operational aspects including distribution, customer service, human resources, administration and sales in accordance with the branch office objectives.
• Providing training, coaching, development and motivation for branch personnel.
• Review and monitor all assigned account files, reports and documentation to ensure rate compliance and underwriting guidelines.
• Maintain complete and well-documented account files.
• Developing forecasts, financial objectives and business plans.
• Responsible to ensure timely collection of premium.
• 5+ years of surety underwriting experience.
• Strong written, oral and interpersonal skills.
• Assist in training team members.
• Travel territory frequently to visit producers and accounts.
• Maintain existing and develop new business relationships.
What We Offer
AmTrust Financial Services offers a competitive compensation package and excellent career advancement opportunities. Our benefits include Medical & Dental Plans, Life Insurance, including eligible spouses & children, Health Care Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, 401k Savings Plans, Paid Time Off.