AmerisourceBergen Specialty Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at AmerisourceBergen Specialty Group
- Will assist the Quality Manager with all quality operations and responsibilities at the Pain Management facility.
- Ensure compliance to procedures and address non-compliance issues.
- Will assist the Quality Manager in conducting internal audits of processes, systems and procedures.
- Will participate in cross-functional teams to identify effective corrective and preventive actions to improve process quality.
- Daily activities will include but not limited to: pooling, subassembly and final batch processing, label and packing, environmental monitoring, training of specific procedures.
- Conduct root cause analysis for compounding errors and in-process errors generated at the facility during all phases of the production process.
- Will assist Quality Manager in assuring the timely closure of incident complaints.
- Write, review and revise SOP's as needed to assure compliance and continuous improvement.
- Will assist in the collection and compilation of data for submission of all DEA related reports which include ARCOS reports, Procurement Quota Requests and Year End Reports.
- Will coordinate and schedule testing of all product for the on-going stability and on-going sterility monitoring programs with the appropriate contract labs (ensure product is produced and shipped to the appropriate lab in a timely manner).
- Will perform review of quality related documents generated at the facility.
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- 1 - 3 years experience in Quality, Operations, or related field in the healthcare industry. BS in science or related field is desired.
- Basic PC skills including MS Word and Excel.
- Demonstrated understanding of quality assurance in a regulated environment.
- Effective problem solving, strong communication (written and verbal) and organizational skills.
We offer competitive total rewards compensation. Our commitment to our associates includes benefit programs that are comprehensive, diverse and designed to meet the various needs across our associate population.
- Healthcare for associates and eligible dependents, same-sex and domestic partners
- Paid time off, including vacations and holidays
- Paid volunteer time off
- Life insurance and disability protection
- Pet insurance
- Employee Stock Purchase Program
- Retirement benefits and more…
Throughout our global footprint and various business units, we take a balanced approach to the benefits we offer. Many benefits are company-paid, while others are available through associate contributions. Specific benefit offerings may vary by location, position and/or business unit.