Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. ROW Agent
- Requisition ID
- Work Location
- Department / Discipline
- Procurement / Supply Chain
- Position Type
- Staff / Permanent
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood has an opportunity for a Sr. ROW Agent to support our ROW Team in the Houston area.
- Analyze parcels to evaluate potential problems
- Negotiation for acquisition of real property to achieve closing and meet schedule requirements
- Provide Relocation Assistance to displaced business and or residential owners/tenants
- Conducts County record searches for property information
- Ability to review Title and identify potential issues
- Provide proper documentation as required by the client
- Performs other duties as deemed necessary
Skills / Qualifications
- Professional and personable demeanor with co-workers, visitors, clients and vendors
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills
- Self-starter with excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to work in team situations
- Detail oriented, proactive individual who takes ownership of their work
- Proficiency in MS Word and Outlook required
- Excel experience is a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred or relevant experience
License, Certifications, Credentials, or other Requirements:
- Individual Broker Licensed by Texas Real Estate Commission
- IRWA Certifications is a plus
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in required in working with TXDOT ROWAPS contracts
- Knowledge of TxDOT policy and procedures
- Must pass drug test, background check and must have a satisfactory driving record in accordance with the Company's driving (MVR) policy
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
If you can’t see the perfect role advertised online, the talent community is the best way to keep up to date with job opportunities and events relevant to you.
Click here to join today!