Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sr. Materials Management Analyst
- Requisition ID
- Work Location
- Department / Discipline
- Procurement / Supply Chain
- Position Type
- Staff / Permanent
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is recruiting for for a Sr. Materials Management Analyst for the Pasadena, TX area.
Authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship required.
- Receive and store materials in the warehouse. Issue materials stored in warehouse to personnel or contractor as designated by requestor.
- Maintain written records (inventory) of all items received and released, including surplus materials.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Unload delivery trucks.
- Inspect materials as they are received to ensure items received are in accordance with purchase order and free of defects. Any discrepancies are to be reported immediately to the vendor via e-mail with a copy to the buyer and the requestor.
- Store items in the warehouse in a safe and orderly manner.
- Update inventory list (within 24 hours of delivery).
- Process receipt information in Lawson (within 24 hours of delivery).
- Notify requestor that materials have arrived (within 24 hours of delivery).
- Document all material transfers from the warehouse, using the Material Movement Form. The person receiving the material isto sign this form, which is to be filed with all shipping documents and the purchase order. These files are subject to audit.
- Complete operator equipment inspections and maintain records, in accordance with procedures.
- Maintain a neat and orderly office and warehouse.
- Escort delivery drivers that do not have TWIC cards, in accordance with facility security requirements.
Skills / Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in an industrial warehouse or industrial shipping/receiving position
- Familiarity with equipment used in bulk liquid storage terminals
- Must possess and maintain a valid motor vehicle operator's license and a driving record satisfactory to the company and its insurers
- Must pass and complete safety training/certification as required by at all locations
- Must obtain and/or meet all requirements to enter foreign trade zones; such as background checks by both the U.S. CoastGuard and the Department of Homeland Security, i.e. obtain and maintain a Transportation Worker Identification Credential(TWIC)
- Ability to operate a forklift
- Basic competency in computer applications including Microsoft Outlook, Excel, and Word. Ideal candidate will be familiar with KM computer applications including Lawson and Maximo
- Ability to communicate verbally and in writing in a clear, concise, and professional manner
- Ability to accurately complete work assignments in a timely manner with periodic supervision
- Well-balanced interpersonal skills
- Regular work attendance is required
- Must be flexible to adapt to changing priorities
- Must be willing and able to work as a part of team, take direction from supervisor(s), keep required work schedules, focusattention on details, and follow work rules
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
If you can’t see the perfect role advertised online, the talent community is the best way to keep up to date with job opportunities and events relevant to you.
Click here to join today!