Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Senior Piping Designer
- Requisition ID
- Work Location
- Department / Discipline
- Engineering - Piping
- Position Type
- Staff / Permanent
- Professional & Technical
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for a Lead Piping Designer in the oil and gas industry.
Authorization to work permanently in the U.S. without sponsorship required.
- Function in a design leadership role accountable for the overall discipline work processes.
- Attending project meetings
- Accountability for delivery, production levels, consistency and overall quality of work
- Providing support to a project in all aspects of piping design and layout
- Tracking deliverable status, model progress, studies, budgets, schedules co-ordination and any other design tasks not tied directly to deliverables
- Attending project model review meetings - Managing deliverables issue and transmittal records as needed
Skills / Qualifications
Successful candidate to possess:
- 10+ years Lead experience
- 15+ years of experience in oil & gas, onshore facilities
- Willingness to go into the field as needed
- Associate's Degree or Certification in a design discipline
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com?
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
If you can’t see the perfect role advertised online, the talent community is the best way to keep up to date with job opportunities and events relevant to you.
Click here to join today!