Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Project Controls Lead - CAT 6
- Project Controls Lead - CAT 6
- Requisition ID
- Work Location
- Department / Discipline
- Project Control
- Position Type
- Staff / Permanent
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for a Project Controls Lead with extensive cost control experience to support our team in Houston, TX. The ideal candidate will have experience in the Oil & Gas industry, specifically working for an Owner/Operator.
The Project Controls Lead is responsible for the development and maintenance of the project budgets, forecasts, trending/change, progress measuring, reports, invoice support and review and analysis as well as providing support and assistance to the client team to maximize cost reporting and efficiency for all Assets.
The successful candidate will also be responsible for the following:
- Assist client to prepare Authorization for Expenditures (AFEs) for work scopes and establish pay keys
- Prepare Value of Work Done (VOWD) reporting
- Facilitate reporting into each financial cycle
- Support for each subsea asset on cost tracking for monthly work in progress (WIP) input to asset commercial teams
- Provide analysis and reporting on asset and project costs to support management
- Receive project specific invoices and allocate to appropriate cost center
- Comply with all the quality management system procedures and HSE requirements
Skills / Qualifications
- Bachelor’s Degree in relevant technical or business discipline preferred; however candidates with relevant industry experience (and no degree) will be considered
- 10+ years industry experience in cost control with prior Owner/Operator experience; prior experience with BP a strong asset
- SAP experience preferred
- Excellent skills in MS Excel including PivotTables and VLOOKUPs
- Candidate will sit at BP office and report to Performance Team Lead for GOO.
- At this time we are considering local candidates only
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com?
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
If you can’t see the perfect role advertised online, the talent community is the best way to keep up to date with job opportunities and events relevant to you.
Click here to join today!