Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Requisition ID
- Work Location
- Department / Discipline
- Finance Operations
- Position Type
- Staff / Permanent
- Professional & Technical
Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently recruiting for a Project Biller with strong Oracle experience.
This position is located in Houston, Texas.
- Reviews initial project set-up inputs for compliance with system requirements as well as special Customer needs
- Prepares final invoices for transmittal to external Customers
- Submits electronic invoices to Customers via their designated electronic billing system and verifies successful submissions
- Maintains project files including Customer billing requirements and insures these requirements are met
- Works with internal clients such as Project Controllers, Project Managers, Master Data Management, Accounts Payable, Payroll, and Procurement to ensure correct invoicing to the Customers
- Develops a strong rapport and good communications with Project Managers
- Has the ability to read and interpret complex schedules that are tied to various Business Unit contracts
- Reviews contract details such as schedule of rates against Oracle inputted data and makes sure that each job is set up in the system in accordance with contract terms
- Tracks status of invoices submitted to internal Clients or Customers; identifies issues and works to address issues as they arise
Skills / Qualifications
- Highly motivated to provide great Customer Service
- Good social interaction skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Willing to assist others when necessary without being asked to do so – team player
- Sense of urgency and ability to meet deadlines – action oriented
- Ability to defuse/satisfy unhappy clients and Customers
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- High level of flexibility to meet the ever-changing demands of a fast-paced work environment
- Demonstrates confidence to do the job
- Must be able to demonstrate intermediate level skills in MS Excel, MS Word, and Adobe
- High school diploma or equivalent is required
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, or business is preferred
- Oracle ERP experience is preferred
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com?
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
If you can’t see the perfect role advertised online, the talent community is the best way to keep up to date with job opportunities and events relevant to you.
Click here to join today!