Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
- Compensation Analyst
- Requisition ID
- Work Location
- Department / Discipline
- Human Resources
- Position Type
- Staff / Permanent
Overview / Responsibilities
We are currently sourcing a Compensation Analyst to join our team in Houston, TX. The successful candidate will be required research, analyze and develop modifications to compensation programs to meet identified organization objectives and needs. This is an experienced specialist. Makes judgment and takes actions that may set precedents. Evaluates and makes recommendations for major change is organization programs.
*At this time, we will only consider applications from US citizens or those with the required permit/VISA for this region, in place.
- Administers base pay and incentive programs for the full Region.
- Monitors competitive trends in compensation and identifies the organization’s position.
- Manages projects such as survey participation and analysis.
- Develops administrative procedures.
- Administer special compensation plans.
- Documents and evaluates positions across the Americas Region.
- Advises managers on individual salary treatment.
- Participates in development of compensation policy.
Skills / Qualifications
- Bachelors degree in a related field with at least 2 years Compensation experience
Knowledge, skills and experience:
- Compensation experience within a global and/or regional organization
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
- Experience of presenting solutions to customers and working in partnership to deliver to agreed customer requirements
Wood is a global leader in the delivery of project, engineering and technical services to energy and industrial markets. We operate in more than 60 countries, employing around 60,000 people, with revenues of over $10 billion. We provide performance-driven solutions throughout the asset life cycle, from concept to decommissioning across a broad range of industrial markets, including the upstream, midstream and downstream oil & gas, power & process, environment and infrastructure, clean energy, mining, nuclear, and general industrial sectors. www.woodplc.com?
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
If you can’t see the perfect role advertised online, the talent community is the best way to keep up to date with job opportunities and events relevant to you.
Click here to join today!