Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Alzheimer's Association
This position provides critical support and quality assurance through Personify data management and program assistance as a Personify Power User.
The Mission specialist will provide professional information and referral services through follow up of calls from the Association’s 24/7 Helpline and provide Personify data entry support to other chapters in Region 7. The position also serves as data specialist liaison for the Chapter to the Area Agency on Aging.
Essential Job Functions:
* Manage the program database and quality assurance through data collection, entry, and reporting.
* Input data in national Personify database including but not limited to entry of program events, and attendance/demographic information
* Attain Personify Power User status
* Provide daily review of Contact Center Reports, coordinating follow up as needed.
* Data specialist for the Area Agency on Aging grant
* Manage inventory and ordering process for literature for the Chapter.
* Serve as the primary contact for Safe Return.
* Support Chapter fundraising efforts.
* Train and manage volunteers
Minimum Education Requirements:
* Bachelor’s degree in sociology, public health, education, health and human services or related field.
Knowledge and Skills:
* Bilingual preferred (English and Spanish).
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Ability to take initiative, set priorities, work independently, and manage multiple tasks
* Good people skills
* Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office and agency data collection systems.
* Professional attitude and appearance
* Sense of humor and flexibility
* Personal Computer
* LCD projector/Laptop computer
* Telephone and conference call equipment
* Fax Machine
* Audiovisual Equipment
Physical and Mental Requirements:
* High level of computer skills
* Able to complete accurate data entry
* Good vision and hearing (corrected * )
* High volume of public contact both individual and group
* An absolute commitment to confidentiality
* Ability to travel throughout Chapter territory and fly to regional and national meetings
* Ability to work under pressure
* Must be able to lift or move 25 pounds
* Must be able to work a flexible schedule
* Must have reliable transportation
* Must have valid Texas Driver’s License