Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Health Systems Director
at Alzheimer's Association
Essential Position Functions
1.Achieves the Alzheimer's Association's objectives to improve ADRD diagnosis, disclosure, and care, through a consultative and collaborative approach to Health Systems that increases the uptake of effective clinical practices.
2.Develops and cultivates a portfolio of Health Systems partnerships, with an emphasis on systems with the greatest potential to impact the Association's Health Systems goals.
3.Cultivates productive relationships with key decision makers and champions in health systems.
4.Assesses a health system’s readiness, capacity, needs, and interests and uses this assessment to guide products and solutions to offer.
5.Provides training and technical support to health systems and key members of their staff, including clinicians, on the implementation of clinical practice guidelines for timely and accurate ADRD detection, diagnosis, disclosure, and care.
6.Ensures accurate assessment of a health system’s baseline status and tracking of progress on ADRD-related quality measures.
7.Works with other Alzheimer’s Association staff and with health systems on evaluation of systems-based programs and products for ADRD clinical practice improvement.
8.Builds a robust stream of referrals from clinical settings to services and programming at the Association.
Knowledge and Skills:
The individual will possess the following skills:
* Understands relevant aspects of health systems operations, such as quality improvement, person-centered care, access to care, and payment and policy issues
* Cultivation of productive working relationships with decision-makers in health care organizations
* Motivating and facilitating groups and individuals
* Training and group presentation
* Written and oral communication
* Program planning, implementation, and evaluation
* Strong knowledge and abilities related to health care data and analysis
* Appropriate and effective use of data to guide decisions
* Outcome driven
MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS - (i.e., education, years of experience, etc.):
* Bachelor’s degree required. Master’s degree in health care, health administration, or public health preferred.
* Demonstrates 2 or more years of experience working for or with health systems, or other health care industry experience. Experience in training, quality improvement facilitation, or technical assistance preferred.
* Demonstrates 2 or more years of experience cultivating productive working relationships with decision-makers in client or partner organizations. Experience in account management, consultative sales, or preferred.