Allied Reliability Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Allied Reliability Group
- # of Openings
- Human Resources
- Direct Hire
The Human Resources Generalist is responsible for all payroll processes, ensuring compliance with federal and state regulations. This position is also responsible for assisting with new hire process for the entire company to ensure all new employees have the information and tools needed.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND BASIC DUTIES
- Semi-monthly payroll processing for all full-time employees
- Weekly payroll processing for Talent Acquisition “staffing” employees
- Process all benefit deductions through file feeds with Paycom System
- Journal entries for all payrolls
- Download payroll reports and store electronically. Maintain payroll folders with Paycom reports
- Generate PTO, Overtime, and other HR/Payroll reports as requested
- Assist with scheduling a call with each new hire to discuss all paperwork, benefits, and processes.
- Ensure all I-9 documentation is on file and E-Verify submitted timely
- Add new employees to all Accounting systems or request access.
- Ensure Paycom is updated with all employee demographics including emergency contacts
- Complete verification of employment requests within 24 hour window
- Handle all wage garnishments, child support orders, payroll liens, etc
- Other duties as assigned
- Reports are accurate, neat, and promptly completed.
- Inquiries are courteously attended to. Good business relations exist with outside professionals and with customers.
- A professional image is projected and maintained.
- Well organized and goal oriented, well versed in Microsoft office, Excel, Word
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team environment
- Organized with attention to detail
- Time management
- Leadership skills
- Public relations skills, interpersonal skills, and professional telephone manner
- Customer service focused
Education and Experience
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree preferred or equivalent experience
- 3-5 years’ direct experience with payroll processing, experience with Paycom & Paylocity preferred
- Bilingual English / Spanish