Allied Reliability Group
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
ADS Analyst with Allied Reliability
at Allied Reliability Group
- # of Openings
- Direct Hire
We are currently seeking an ADS Analyst in the Gulf Coast Region.
- Condition analysis and performance evaluation of compressors and engines, including knowledge of compressor valves
- Proficiently collects detailed and accurate diagnostic data and writes analysis reports to detail the findings and provide diagnostic results
- Provides remote data analysis using Condition Monitor (internal company website)
- Familiarity with the Thermodynamic theory when performing compressor testing
- Engine balancing service work (where applicable)
- Rotating equipment analysis and knowledgeable in data collection equipment
- Predictive maintenance programs knowledge
- Troubleshooting and problem resolution using management assistance
- Provides B- probe and Boresope service support work (where applicable)
- Represents T.F. Hudgins, Incorporated in a professional manner
- Is dedicated to customer service and maintains professional working relationships with customers and co-workers
- Attends company safety meetings, and all site specific/off-site training as required.
- Successfully participates in drug and alcohol testing pool that requires pre-access, random, and post-incident testing as required (maintaining active status)
- Successfully maintains company sponsored TWIC credentialing
- Must be able to travel and work remotely - sometimes for extended periods
- Requires ability to lift a minimum of 50 pounds, climb on and work on large equipment and use hand tools
- Requires the use of PPE, such as steel toe boots, safety glasses, gloves, hearing protection, and any other PPE required
- Performs JSAs as required and follows all health, safety and environmental procedures to maintain the zero accident company goals
- Regular and reliable attendance is essential
- Assists with any other department as needed for the good of the company
- Must have High School Diploma or GED
- Experience with rebuilding compressors is preferred.