Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Sales Specialist - Safety
at Airgas, Inc.
- Represents company product line to prospects and existing local and national customers. Explains products to customers matching customers' needs with the appropriate products. Quotes prices and prepares sales contracts for orders obtained. Estimates delivery date to customer based on knowledge of production and delivery schedules.
- Demonstrates products and services and explains features of each product and service. Emphasizes benefits of Airgas products and services to potential customers.
- Increases sales and margin profit through penetration to assigned accounts and by closing new accounts.
- Acts as a resource for other sales representatives in developing and maintaining safety product sales within their customer base by assisting them with customer sales calls and providing product and industry training, making appropriate recommendations and presentations. Answers customer inquiries and satisfactorily resolves customer complaints.
- Reports any problems or required maintenance on any installed piece of equipment to supervisor.
- Prepares required reports and keeps expense accounts.
- Keeps current with industry technical knowledge.
- Provides Training at Branch Level to enhance sales and growth.
- Works safely and meets the requirements of all safety procedures and rules as prescribed by State, Federal, and the Company.
- Other duties may be assigned.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability