Affordable Dentures & Implants
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Locum Tenens Dentist
at Affordable Dentures & Implants
- Job ID
- Job Locations
PRACTICE WHEN AND WHERE YOU’RE NEEDED MOST.
Serving as a locum tenens dentist* with Affordable Dentures & Implants is a truly unique and rewarding experience that combines challenging part-time work with an opportunity to set your own schedule and travel to practices across the US. Whether you’re filling in for a day, a week, or an ongoing basis, you’ll receive generous benefits while providing much-needed dental implant services to those who need—and appreciate—those services most.
Besides knowing what “locum tenens” means, you also possess:
- A caring, compassionate demeanor
- An interest in (and flexibility to) travel to practices across the US
You’re filling big shoes, so be prepared to:
- Lead the practice with as seamless of transitions as possible
- Provide removable prosthetics, extraction services, various forms of implants, crowns, and fixed hybrid dentures, as well as the necessary steps involved with each and possible adjustments
- Collaborate closely with the on-site laboratory team
In addition to our sincerest thanks, you’ll receive:
- Guaranteed daily compensation
- All travel and lodging expenses reimbursed
- Professional liability insurance
- Monday-through-Friday workweeks, with no nights or weekends
This isn’t your first rodeo. Of course, you have:
- DDS or DMD from an accredited School of Dentistry
- State and DEA licensing
- Experience with surgery and extractions
- Tooth replacement experience (even better!)
*One-day paid working assessment is required before a candidate can become a locum tenens dentist.