Affiliated Engineers, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Technology Services Designer
at Affiliated Engineers, Inc.
- Job ID
- Job Location
Affiliated Engineers, Inc. (AEI) is a collaborative community of about 650 resourceful, creative professionals who plan, design, and deliver high-performance systems for organizations that improve lives and contribute to a sustainable future in Healthcare, Science & Technology (S&T), Mission Critical, Energy & Utilities (E&U), Commissioning and more.
We have a great opportunity for you to join AEI in an Technology Services Designer role in our Houston office.
Here is what we have in store for you:
In this role, you will use prior experience to convert system design concepts into specific layouts by interpreting information set forth in basis of design as well as information gathered from users, other consultants, field surveys and code research. This is a client facing position.
What you will need to succeed:
- 5+ years’ experience designing building systems in a MEP consultant firm.
- Proficiency in Revit MEP and AutoCAD.
What sets you apart:
- Experience with Information Technology systems infrastructure.
- Understanding of building systems spatial requirements and design coordination.
- RCDD certification.
- Experience with Revit MEP family development.
- Experience with Navisworks coordination resolution.
- Knowledge of NEC, TIA, BICSI standards
- Strong spoken and written communication skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Quick technical comprehension and motivation focused on client outcomes.
- Ability to prioritize multiple tasks.
- Effective working individually and within team environments.
What AEI brings:
- AEI passionately invests in our employees by providing a collaborative, innovative work environment and the opportunity for personal and professional growth working among the brightest minds in the industry
- An appreciation for its employees and a culture that reflects that. We promote a flexible work environment, a focus on our communities and the world around us all while providing you with the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects.
- An exceptional benefit package as well as a year-end bonus based on company profits, individual responsibility, and performance.
We provide the tools and a support system to ensure a thriving career. If this environment and opportunity to work on world-changing projects aligns with your goals, we would love to meet you.
Come work with us!
To be considered, apply online at https://aeieng.com/about/careers/.
AEI is proud to be an EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled