Affiliated Engineers, Inc.
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Electrical Senior Designer
at Affiliated Engineers, Inc.
- Job ID
- Job Location
Affiliated Engineers, Inc. (AEI) is a collaborative community of about 650 resourceful, creative professionals who plan, design, and deliver high-performance systems for organizations that improve lives and contribute to a sustainable future in Healthcare, Science & Technology (S&T), Mission Critical, Energy & Utilities (E&U), Commissioning and more.
We have a great opportunity for you to join AEI in an Electrical Senior Designer role in our Houston office.
Here is what we have in store for you:
In this role, you will establish design criteria and develops system designs from concept plans and interpret information set forth in basis of design as well as information gathered from users, project partners, field surveys and code research.
What you will need to succeed:
- Associates Degree in Electrical or Architectural Design or equivalent experience required.
- 5+ years of experience in electrical design.
- Proficiency with Revit and AutoCAD required.
- Understanding of applicable design codes and specification requirements.
What sets you apart:
- Strong spoken and written communications skills.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Quick technical comprehension and motivation focused on client outcomes.
- Able to effectively prioritize multiple tasks.
- Effective working individually and within team environments.
What AEI brings:
- AEI passionately invests in our employees by providing a collaborative, innovative work environment and the opportunity for personal and professional growth to work among the brightest minds in the industry.
- An appreciation for its employees and a culture that reflects that. We promote a flexible work environment, a focus on our communities and the world around us all while providing you with the opportunity to work on cutting-edge projects.
- An exceptional benefit package as well as provide a year-end bonus based on company profits, individual responsibility, and performance.
We provide the tools and a support system to ensure a thriving career. If this environment and opportunity to work on world-changing projects aligns with your goals, we would love to meet you.
Come work with us!
To be considered, apply online at https://aeieng.com/about/careers/.
AEI is proud to be an EEO/AA Employer/Vet/Disabled