Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Aegion Corporation
- Job ID
Fibrwrap Construction Services is looking for experienced Laborers.
FYFE Company and Fibrwrap, both part of the Aegion companies, is the manufacturer of TYFO® products and FIBRWRAP® Strengthening Systems, and is an ISO 9001:2008 registered firm. The FYFE Group, which includes a global network of certified applicators, are global leaders in the use of externally bonded Fiber Reinforced Polymer (FRP) systems for the strengthening, repair and restoration of masonry, concrete, steel and wooden structures.
- Will provide assistance in the rehabilitation and repair of pipelines, bridges and buildings
- Work effectively with supervisors and peers in the successful installation of the Tyfo® Fibrwrap systems
- Drive various vehicles and construction equipment: forklifts, man lifts, boom lifts.
- Assist in initial setup and cleanup of sites
- Review entry and work permits
- Enter confined spaces and extremely tall structures (100 feet +) to install various fibers and epoxies products
- Operate grinding, chipping, and mixing equipment
- Use full face respirator
- Walk, stand, climb, balance, stoop, crouch, bend, reach, kneel, crawl and stretch
- Use of hands to finger, handle or feel objects, tools or controls; talk and hear without visual cues.
- Ability to lift, push and pull up to 75 lbs without assistance
- Ability to wear respirator and body harness while entering confined spaces.
Education and/or Experience:
- High School diploma or equivalent preferred
- Construction experience, specifically around concrete repair, demolition, finishing or pouring.
- OSHA certifications are a plus
- Familiar with use of full body harness and confined space entry are a plus
- Ability to travel extensively - 80% travel, could be gone for months at a time in busy season within a large territory
- Experience working in a fast paced environment
We offer a competitive salary with career growth opportunities and a full benefits package including medical, dental, and vision Insurance, prescription drug coverage, annual bonus potential, 401k matching, tuition assistance, overtime pay, paid time off, and much more.
Aegion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal opportunity is a sound and just concept to which Aegion is firmly bound. Aegion will not engage in discrimination against, or harassment of, any person employed or seeking employment with Aegion on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
VEVRAA compliant – priority referral Protected Veterans requested