Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Construction Operator with Class A CDL
at Aegion Corporation
- Job ID
Corrpro Companies, Inc. is looking for Construction Equipment Operators with a CDL Class A to add to our team.
Corrpro, an Aegion company, is among the world's largest corrosion engineering, cathodic protection, and corrosion monitoring business for the protection and preservation of infrastructure. Corrpro provides professional corrosion consulting and cathodic protection engineering services to major oil companies, government agencies, municipal water, sewer and gas utilities, universities, and public transportation agencies. Corrpro has complete construction installation services, including crews and equipment to install any type of cathodic protection system for any type of structure. For more details, visit www.corrpro.com.
- Operate equipment and install cathodic protection systems
- Review field file with foreman or project manager to understand job requirements for materials and installation
- Ensure project materials and equipment are ready before starting work
- Operate construction equipment job to meet job specifications and customer requirements
- Notify Foreman of unanticipated field changes and suggest solutions
- Operate and maintain company vehicles and equipment safely at all times
- Report vehicle and equipment maintenance requirements to construction foreman
- Maintain a valid driver's license and CDL driver's rating
- Participate in weekly toolbox safety meetings and document equipment safety inspection audits
- Document deficiencies in safety practices/equipment to the construction foreman
- Valid Commercial Drivers' License (CDL) Class A
- Experience in cathodic protection installations helpful
- NACE certification as a Corrosion Tester helpful
- 1 year experience operating equipment
- Be able to effectively communicate with both customers and fellow employees
- Persist at difficult tasks despite unexpected obstacles
- Must be able to travel overnight during the week, and few weeks at a time as needed
We offer a competitive Salary with Career Growth Opportunities and a full benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Matching 401k, Tuition Assistance, Overtime Pay, Per Diem, 14 days of Paid Time Off per Calendar Year, 8 paid Holidays per Calendar Year, and much more.
Aegion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal opportunity is a sound and just concept to which Aegion is firmly bound. Aegion will not engage in discrimination against, or harassment of, any person employed or seeking employment with Aegion on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
VEVRAA compliant – priority referral Protected Veterans requested