Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Job Title Default Construction Operator
at Aegion Corporation
- Job ID
Corrpro Companies, Inc. is looking for experienced Construction Equipment Operators with a CDL Class A to add to our team.
Corrpro, an Aegion company, is North America's largest corrosion engineering, cathodic protection, and corrosion monitoring business for the protection and preservation of infrastructure. Corrpro provides professional corrosion consulting and cathodic protection engineering services to major oil companies, government agencies, municipal water, sewer and gas utilities, universities, and public transportation agencies. Corrpro has complete construction installation services, including crews and equipment to install any type of cathodic protection system for any type of structure. For more details, visit www.corrpro.com.
- Will perform Drill Site duties involved with operating equipment and installing materials for construction service projects
- Review field file with the Construction Foreman or Project Manager to understand job requirements for materials and installation
- Ensure that job materials and equipment are ready before starting work
- Operate construction equipment job to meet job specifications and customer requirements
- Notify Foreman of unanticipated field changes and suggest possible alternatives
- Operate and maintain company vehicles and equipment safely at all times
- Report vehicle and equipment maintenance requirements to Construction Foreman
- Document and record IFTA mileage reports for monthly tax payments by the company
- Maintain a valid driver's license and CDL Class A Driver's rating
- Participate in weekly toolbox safety meetings and document equipment safety inspection audits
- Document deficiencies in safety practices/equipment to the Construction Foreman
- Valid Commercial Drivers' License (CDL) Class A to operate and to daily maintenance equipment experience is required
- Experience in cathodic protection installations helpful
- NACE certification as a Corrosion Tester helpful
- Be able to effectively communicate with both customers and fellow employees
- Adjust to work-related demands without becoming frustrated
- Persist at difficult tasks despite unexpected obstacles
- Demonstrate conscientiousness and dependability to produce results
- Must be able to travel overnight extensively
We offer a competitive salary with career growth opportunities and a full benefits package including medical, dental, and vision Insurance, prescription drug coverage, annual bonus potential, 401k matching, tuition assistance, overtime pay, paid time off, and much more.
Aegion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal opportunity is a sound and just concept to which Aegion is firmly bound. Aegion will not engage in discrimination against, or harassment of, any person employed or seeking employment with Aegion on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
VEVRAA compliant – priority referral Protected Veterans requested