Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Aegion Corporation
- Job ID
Aegion Coating Services is looking for an Field Coatings Technician I.
Aegion Coating Services, a part of Aegion’s Corrosion Protection platform, is a consolidation of Commercial Coating Services International, LLC (CCSI) and CRTS, Inc. Headquartered in Conroe, Texas, the company serves the U.S., Canada, the Middle East and South America. Aegion Coating Services combines a variety of pipeline coating and rehab technologies for both onshore and offshore installations, including robotic field joint OD and ID coating, custom FBE coating solutions, specialized equipment, foam trench breaker and inspection services.
- Assembly, rebuilding, maintenance, and quality control of urethane equipment
- Perform coating process and meeting customers’ coating requirements
- Use equipment to blast clean, heat and coat pipe joints and/or fittings in coating applications
- Verify customer coating requirements using the necessary QC/Inspection test equipment, as required
- Maintain ACS equipment used in the coating process
- Receive inventory and perform inspection of ACS supplied equipment and products at field locations
- Complete documentation and quality control issues in the field
- Must have a valid driver's license
- Must have a US passport or ability to obtain one
- 6 months experience with electro-mechanical equipment or related field
- Experience with mechanical operations, troubleshooting and repair
- Fusion Bonded Epoxy (FBE) or liquid coating experience, and/or industrial coating experience preferred
- Onshore or offshore experience in related field preferred
Internal Diameter (ID) or Outer Diameter (OD) pipeline coating experience preferred
Ability to read and interpret basic mechanical and electrical drawings
Ability to travel internationally or domestically 85% of the time
Fluent in English; and any other language is a plus
Ability to work with complex spreadsheets, databases and presentation software and learn new applications quickly
Experience with Microsoft Office skills (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook) required
Must occasionally lift and/or move up to 65 pounds
We offer a competitive Salary with Career Growth Opportunities and a full benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Matching 401k, Tuition Assistance, Overtime Pay, Per Diem, 14 days of Paid Time Off per Calendar Year, 8 paid Holidays per Calendar Year, and much more.
Aegion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal opportunity is a sound and just concept to which Aegion is firmly bound. Aegion will not engage in discrimination against, or harassment of, any person employed or seeking employment with Aegion on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
VEVRAA compliant – priority referral Protected Veterans requested