Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Aegion Corporation
- Job ID
Corrpro Companies, Inc. is looking for a Construction Superintendent with cathodic protection project experience.
Corrpro, a subsidiary of Aegion Corporation, is among the world's largest corrosion engineering, cathodic protection, and corrosion monitoring business for the protection and preservation of infrastructure. Corrpro provides professional corrosion consulting and cathodic protection engineering services to major oil companies, government agencies, municipal water, sewer and gas utilities, universities, and public transportation agencies. Corrpro has complete construction installation services, including crews and equipment to install any type of cathodic protection system for any type of structure. For more details, visit www.corrpro.com
- Overall responsible for completion of cathodic protection projects, maintaining schedules, supervising all Foremen, and ensuring standards are strictly enforced and achieved by the Construction Teams
- Note any special instructions on project work package specification or work item and advise Superintendent I and Foremen
- Prepare and maintain Operating and Safety Procedures
- Maintain schedules and sequence work
- Assign staff suitable and trained in all procedures relating to a specific project
- Supervise all Foremen and Technicians for efficient and successful completion of project
- Identify and record any problems relating to the product, process and quality system
- Initiate and recommend solutions to problems relating to the product, process and quality systems
- Implement solutions to problems relating to the product, process and quality systems
- Ensure Foreman and Team Members are knowledgeable and supportive of the Quality Assurance and Safety Programs
- Assist Planner/Estimator with putting together construction estimates
- Correspond and verbally communicate in a professional manner with customers and team members
- Represent Corrpro in a professional manner, with a high degree of respect for all customers and coworkers
Mentor Drillers and Foreman about operation and maintenance of water well drilling rigs
Keep track and ensure all equipment maintenance schedules are followed
- 7 years of industrial or utility construction experience
- 5 years in a supervisory capacity
- Experience with cathodic protection system installation preferred
- Experienced in positively mentoring, motivating and empowering construction staff
- Experience with Microsoft Office and understand Critical Path Scheduling
- Must be able to work in any climate and travel extensively in the region
We offer a competitive Salary with Career Growth Opportunities and a full benefits package including Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance, Matching 401k, Quarterly Bonus Potential, Tuition Assistance, Overtime Pay, Per Diem, Paid Time Off, paid Holidays, and much more.
Aegion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal opportunity is a sound and just concept to which Aegion is firmly bound. Aegion will not engage in discrimination against, or harassment of, any person employed or seeking employment with Aegion on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
VEVRAA compliant – priority referral Protected Veterans requested