Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Coating Field Technician
at Aegion Corporation
- Job ID
Aegion Coating Services is looking for multiple Coating Field Technicians or Team Leads.
Aegion Coating Services, a part of Aegion’s Corrosion Protection platform, is a consolidation of Commercial Coating Services International, LLC (CCSI) and CRTS, Inc. Headquartered in Conroe, Texas, the company serves the U.S., Canada, the Middle East and South America. Aegion Coating Services combines a variety of pipeline coating and rehab technologies for both onshore and offshore installations, including robotic field joint OD and ID coating, custom FBE coating solutions, specialized equipment, foam trench breaker and inspection services.
- Operate and monitor coating equipment and production systems to support oil, gas, mining or utility industry customers
- Troubleshoot issues
- Dismantle device to remove, repair or replace defective parts
- Lubricate, clean and test devices to maintain performance
- Utilize multi-meter to test fuses, power, ohms current and motors
- Shift Lead responsibilities on projects sites, when required – prepare project reports and supervise other field technicians
- NACE CIP Level 1 Certification Preferred
- 3 years coating experience and supervision of other employees
- Experience with mechanical operations/troubleshooting/repair
- Fusion Bonded Epoxy (FBE) or liquid coating experience, and/or industrial coating experience
- Onshore or offshore work experience in job related field
- Internal Diameter (ID) or Outer Diameter (OD) pipeline coating experience
- Ability to read and interpret basic mechanical and electrical drawings, and safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals
- Travel internationally or domestically, about 85% of the time
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Must have or be eligible to obtain a passport
- Fluent in English; and any other language is a plus. Spanish is highly preferred
- MS Office skills (Excel, Word, Power Point, Outlook) required
- Must be able to lift up to 65 pounds as needed
Our company offers a Competitive Salary with Career Growth Opportunities and a Full Benefits Package including Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, Matching 401k, Day Rate with Per Diem or Shop Hourly Rate, Tuition Assistance, Paid Time Off, and much more.
Aegion is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Equal opportunity is a sound and just concept to which Aegion is firmly bound. Aegion will not engage in discrimination against, or harassment of, any person employed or seeking employment with Aegion based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, non-disqualifying disability, status as a protected veteran or other characteristics protected by law.
VEVRAA compliant – priority referral Protected Veterans requested