Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
SH&E Project Coordinator
Safety / Health
SH&E Project Coordinator - Hunt Construction Group
The SH&E Project Coordinator performs work under general supervision of a safety professional. Requires fundamental knowledge of SH&E concepts and assists SH&E Project/Project Sr. Managers in updating internal and external databases, program SharePoint sites, responding to audits, preparing monthly reports, providing training and coordinating communications. Demonstrates ability to perform assigned SH&E duties and is knowledgeable of SH&E concepts, risks, and hazards. Performs moderately complex technical work utilizing instructions, results from tests, and monitoring of equipment, etc. May be involved in SH&E training and supervision of site technical personnel .
• Assists with the development and execution of site-specific health and safety plans.
• Inspects assigned sites for compliance with SH&E project plans.
• Ensures the monitoring of worker exposures at assigned sites are conducted in accordance with health and safety plans.
• Monitors site SH&E incident trends and assist in developing corrective action plans.
• Works with SH&E and Project Managers to determine and implement appropriate corrective action(s) to correct deficiencies discovered during site inspections.
• Supervises and administer safety, first aid and rescue (911) activities.
• Coordinates safety work assignments, personnel administration, and training.
• Supports corporate safety program by developing employee and subcontractor safety orientation training programs.
• Documents all accidents, safety violations, unsafe conditions/activities.
• Reviews documentation to insure all required records and reports are complete, accurate and submitted per established procedures and, where necessary, implement corrective actions.
• Accompanies all safety, health and insurance inspectors on walk through tours. Coordinate/assist in preparing written appeals for safety violation citations.
• Responsible for continuously expanding and updating professional knowledge and honing skills in order to enhance individual and team innovation and productivity.
• Assumes additional assignments/tasks to answer unique needs of construction management team or Regional Safety Director.
SH&E Project Coordinator
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is pioneering the future. Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions inclusion, diversity and overall employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only delivering a better world, but working to “make amazing happen” in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
- Bachelors Degree and 4 years of related experenece or Associates Degree and 6 years of related experience or HS Diploma or GED and 8 years of related experience.
- Bilingual skills- Spanish
- CHST or CHSO certifications
- Understanding of and ability to enforce all federal, state, local and company regulations.
- Ability to recognize hazardous situations and implement corrective measures essential.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills required.
Construction Services Group (CS)
United States of America
USA - Texas