Advanced Drainage Systems Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Advanced Drainage Systems Inc
- Job ID
Headquartered in Hilliard Ohio, Advanced Drainage Systems, Inc (ADS) is the leading manufacturer of high performance thermoplastic corrugated pipe, providing a comprehensive suite of water management products and drainage solutions. Our innovative products and superior drainage solutions are used across a broad range of end markets and applications, including residential, non-residential, agriculture and infrastructure applications. We have established a leading position in many of these end markets by leveraging our national sales and distribution platform, overall product breadth and scale, and our manufacturing excellence. Founded in 1966, we operate a global network of 3,700 employees, 63 manufacturing plants and 31 distribution centers. In July, 2014 we became a public company traded on the NYSE®. To enable our continued growth, we are looking to add top talent to our dynamic organization.
The primary responsibility of this position is to open and develop markets for our products by obtaining approval / acceptance for their use in design and construction specifications at the national, provincial, regional, city, and municipal levels, as well as with engineering and consulting firms. The primary product emphasis is on HDPE & PP pipe for use on storm drainage applications, but also includes sanitary pipe, Stormtech chambers, Nyloplast structures, and water quality devices.
Manage Municipal Agency Regulatory Approval Efforts
- Manage HDPE/HP product approval process with City/County Agencies
- Assigned approval targets
- Support Engineered Product Manager (EPM) and Sales assigned approval initiatives
- Work closely with Zone Sales Management to identify and coordinate approval needs
District DOT Offices
- Responsible for Texas Department of Transportation District Office product acceptance
- Manage assigned District Office relationships to increase acceptance of HDPE/HP pipe
- Support EPM and Sales assigned initiatives
- Responsible for developing influential high level relationships at DOT District Offices
- Sanitary/Water Quality/Retention Detention
- Work closely with EPM and Sales on approvals for State DEP, Sanitary Districts, Water Management Districts, etc.
- Assigned approval targets
Field Technical Expert
- Cross-trained in all major technical areas – pipe design, retention/detention design, material properties, Water Quality, LID, installation, etc.
- Responsible for field technical support of EPM’s in Zone
- Assist in management of major claims and field support issues
- Candidate will be required to live in the territor
- Bachelor’s degree in civil engineerin
- Registered professional enginee
- Minimum 5 years related industry experienc
- Established reputation within the engineer and public works communit
- Strong technical and sales experience
- Preferred Qualifications:
- Independent, self-motivated, focused, and driven (entrepreneurial in spirit
- Hard worker, high energy, and can-do attitud
- Good social and communication skills
- Intelligent and well spoken
Advanced Drainage Systems is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.