Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at Adeptus Health
- Job ID
- First Texas Hospital CyFair
- First Texas Hospital - Cy Fair
About Adeptus Health
Adeptus Health is a leading patient-centered healthcare organization expanding access to the highest quality emergency medical care through its network of freestanding emergency rooms and partnerships with premier healthcare providers. All Adeptus Health freestanding facilities are fully equipped emergency rooms with a complete radiology suite of diagnostic technology, on-site laboratory, and staffed with board-certified physicians and emergency trained registered nurses. For the last four years, Adeptus Health has exceeded the 95th percentile in patient satisfaction according to patient feedback collected nationwide by Press Ganey Associates Inc. Adeptus Health also was named a 2016 and 2017 Best Workplaces in Healthcare by Great Place to Work® and Fortune Magazine. For more information, please visit adpt.com.
Under the general supervision of the Perioperative Manager and the direct supervision of a Registered Nurse, the Surgical Tech is responsible for providing surgical scrub on all types of minor and major surgical procedures dependent on individual competence.
Education and Experience:
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Completion of an accredited educational program for Surgical Technologists and certification as a Surgical Technologist preferred.
- TEXAS ONLY: Must be a graduate of an accredited educational program for Surgical Technologists and hold and maintain certification as a Surgical Technologist by the NBSTSA, NCCT, or another surgical technologist certification program approved by the state (unless exempt by state certification statute).
- 2-3 years of experience with diverse surgical specialties.
- Previous clinical experience in Operating Room environment is required.
- Current BLS for the Healthcare Provider. Must have a current card from an American Heart Association (AHA) recognized course.