Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Radiology / CT Technologist
at Adeptus Health
- Regular Full-Time
- Job ID
- First Choice Emergency Room
About Adeptus Health
Adeptus Health is a leading patient-centered healthcare organization expanding access to the highest quality emergency medical care through its network of freestanding emergency rooms and partnerships with premier healthcare providers. All Adeptus Health freestanding facilities are fully equipped emergency rooms with a complete radiology suite of diagnostic technology, on-site laboratory, and staffed with board-certified physicians and emergency trained registered nurses. For the last four years, Adeptus Health has exceeded the 95th percentile in patient satisfaction according to patient feedback collected nationwide by Press Ganey Associates Inc. Adeptus Health also was named a 2016 and 2017 Best Workplaces in Healthcare by Great Place to Work® and Fortune Magazine. For more information, please visit adpt.com.
Through the use of accepted techniques and practices, the Radiology / CT Technologist completes a variety of routine and specialized diagnostic imaging procedures to include X-ray and CT of moderate to high complexity. Practices proper radiation safety techniques on all exams performed and performs a variety of tasks in an often hectic environment that requires a high degree of skill, confidence, autonomy, and the ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively. Radiology/CT Tech's working at our Free-Standing ER’s are proficient in laboratory functions and frequently assist in performing various laboratory tests.
Education and Experience
- Graduate of a 2 year accredited school of Radiology Technology.
- Minimum of 12 months of current experience performing Computed Tomography (CT) and Radiographic procedures in an emergency setting or another high-volume area is required. Level 1 or 2 trauma center ER experience preferred.
- National certification from the ARRT is required.
- CT Certification (required in CO & AZ).
- Current licensure by the state regulatory agency if applicable.
- Current BLS for the Healthcare Provider. Must have current card from an American Heart Association (AHA) recognized course.