Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Operating Room Nurse
at Adeptus Health
- Job ID
- First Texas Hospital CyFair
- First Texas Hospital - Cy Fair
About Adeptus Health
Adeptus Health is a leading patient-centered healthcare organization expanding access to the highest quality emergency medical care through its network of freestanding emergency rooms and partnerships with premier healthcare providers. All Adeptus Health freestanding facilities are fully equipped emergency rooms with a complete radiology suite of diagnostic technology, on-site laboratory, and staffed with board-certified physicians and emergency trained registered nurses. For the last four years, Adeptus Health has exceeded the 95th percentile in patient satisfaction according to patient feedback collected nationwide by Press Ganey Associates Inc. Adeptus Health also was named a 2016 and 2017 Best Workplaces in Healthcare by Great Place to Work® and Fortune Magazine. For more information, please visit adpt.com.
Under the direct supervision of the department Director, the RN is responsible for nursing activities related to the care of the patient experiencing an operative or other invasive procedure. The RN is a resource person and provides guidance to non-licensed personnel. The RN can expect to care for adult patients, including the older adult through geriatric.
Education and Experience:
- Graduate of an accredited school of Professional Nursing.
- Current registration and licensure with the Board of Nurse Examiners for the state or a Compact state.
- Minimum of two (2) years of operating room experience is required.
- Current BLS for the Healthcare Provider and ACLS required.