ABM Industries Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
Trainer - (Hourly Non-Exempt)
at ABM Industries Inc
Conduct training programs to facilitate employee development; coordinate ABM training programs with trainees and operations; provide feedback for the adaption and/or further development of training materials for presentation; prepare and schedules room for training programs; prepare training materials; maintain training reference library.
- Present new hire training & orientation working with 20 new hires weekly: Customer Service, Air Care training and Employee Handbook contents, Technology, and Wheelchair demonstrations.
- Teach procedures with wheelchair models as well as safety protocols for securing an aisle chair passenger, i.e. lifting and transfer techniques.
- Present and explain Tablet technology software and procedures used for operations.
- Conduct airport tours for new hires.
- Audit new hire performance and identify retraining opportunities.
- Payroll Administration for new hires.
- High school degree or GED.
- Air Care Training or Air Care Training Certified a plus.
- Intermediate skills with Tablet, variety of workflow and communications applications.
- Work shift hours of 8AM – 4PM and 9AM – 5PM, some overtime possible.
- Must pass a drug screen and 10-year background check for airport security badge.
- Versatility with training techniques and methods to engage all types of learners.
- Patience and excellent communication skills to accommodate variety of learning styles.
- Experience in airport work environment or other highly regulated environment, where processes can change.