ABM Industries Inc
Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
EH&S SUMMER INTERNSHIP
at ABM Industries Inc
The EH&S Intern is responsible for assisting with the administration and coordination of ABM compliance to clients’ EH&S requirements, assisting in the development and deployment of safety regulatory and awareness training, performing analytics and recommend improvement and or enhancement actions, and assisting in generation of high level and external presentations and reviews.
• Support the execution of injury prevention efforts that focus on addressing unsafe behaviors and establishing safety as a core value within all ABM employees.
• Conduct safety audits, inspections, training and meetings.
• Support the creation of media to transfer knowledge of safe work practices, effective safety methods and processes, and regulatory compliance requirements.
• Communicate with Ops regarding safety activities, safety initiatives, employee training, program and regulatory compliance requirements.
• Develop working knowledge of safety and health regulations, including federal, state and local.
• Successfully assists with implementation of injury reduction initiatives.
• Active partner with Ops and internal clients to provide needed support.
• Assist with development and implementation of systems, training and reporting capabilities to assist Ops in managing their EH&S responsibilities.
• Recognize desired safe behaviors or provide coaching to Ops.
• Align priorities with supervisor and Team goals and objectives.
• High School Diploma/GED.
• Working toward Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or EH&S related degrees required.
• Bilingual in Spanish is a plus.