Receive alerts when this company posts new jobs.
at A1 Placement
We are looking for a recent college graduate with a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Management Information Systems. You should have a strong interest in web applications and the desire to learn new technologies. This is a programmer position at one of the fastest growing software development firms in all of Houston. Two years of experience is strongly preferred.
What you will be doing…
- Working on new and existing software projects both individually and in a team environment.
- Developing front and middle tier web applications.
- Interfacing with third-party Web APIs and ftp csv files, to send and receive data.
- Creating/interpreting project requirements through working with team members and customers with various experiences and skill sets. Must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Writing reliable, commented, and maintainable code and taking ownership of it.
- Performing extensive testing and create production ready applications.
- Providing support and troubleshooting for existing production applications.
What you will need…
- Experience with REST services, Web APIs, and Web services
- Experience with ASP.NET
- Knowledge of Client-side technologies like Angular, React, JQuery, Bootstrap
- In-depth knowledge of Object oriented programming
- Experience working with languages like C# and/or Java
- Experience with sql database technologies (Queries, Stored Procedures, Functions, Parsing)
- Willingness to learn and become proficient in new and changing technologies
What will make you stand out…
- Familiarity with MS Azure, AWS, or other Cloud Technologies
- Experience with Entity Framework
- Solid understanding of data structures and algorithms
- Familiarity with Android or iPhone Application Development
- Use of Git or other software code management system
- Hands on experience with Visual Studio or Visual Studio Code
- Experience with Microsoft SQL
- Experience with team based source control systems